Attention all writers! Have a story to tell? Want to contribute something to Know Your Value? Good news…we accept submissions for guest posts! Read below for more information about our audience.
Know Your Value is a blog that encourages young women and helps them discover their true value and worth in Christ so that they can live outward-focused lives. Our main audience is older teen girls and young 20-something women.
Please make sure the topic and content of your post is aligned with the content we post here on Know Your Value. Topics for your post could include beauty, body image, relationships, your personal testimony, photography with quotes or scripture, or anything related to living a Christ-centered life.
Do know an inspiring young woman who is affecting positive change in the world? Is she a young entrepreneur who started her own business to help others? Is she a writer hoping to spread messages of hope, love and value? If you know of someone like this, tell us about her and we may feature her story on our WM Spotlight! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: “WM Spotlight Nominee.” Please consider the content of what we post here on Know Your Value and in our past WM Spotlights.
Requirements & Formatting Guidelines
- Word Count: 250-800 words.
- Original work: All submissions must be original content and not previously published (after we post it on our blog, you may post the content on your own personal website).
- Required information: Please include your name, topic, article title, and a question to ask our readers. You may also include a brief bio and a link to your website (or Twitter or Facebook pages).
- Proofreading and spell-check: Please look over your submission for grammar, sentence flow, accuracy and spelling several times before sending it to us. If your post is clearly unedited, we will not be able to post it.
- Images: The only attachments you should include are images to be used in your post. If the photo is not your property, please include the source at the end of your post submission.
- Email: Please submit your story to email@example.com with the following subject line: Guest Post – [your post title].” Your post must be pasted directly into the body of the email (only attach any original photography or images you’re submitting to include with the post).
We will edit all submissions for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If we need to make more significant changes, we will email you for approval before posting it. We also may provide a short introduction or conclusion to your post to provide context, which will be stylistically set apart from your content so our readers know that those words are ours and not yours.
Although we can’t promise that we’ll post every submission we get, we will definitely read and consider them all. Thanks in advance for your submissions!
Please know that we are so grateful for your submission. Due to the volume of submissions we receive and the size of our small volunteer team, at this point in time we are unable to personally respond to all emails. If we think your submission is a fit for our blog, we will let you know. Thanks for your understanding and especially for being a part of our family of rad world-changing girls.